Monday, April 24, 2017

Brand NEW Blog and Winter Seaside view. A view from the St. Lawrence River



This is my brand new blog.  I lost a lot of pictures on my other blog and  I just let it die a slow death. I am psyched to keep this one going with at least monthly posts and lots of great information and art!

This is my latest painting titled 'Winter Sentries'.  This is a familiar view in the village of Clayton, NY tucked away in the heart of the Thousand Islands region on the St. Lawrence River.  I grew up in this area near Alexandria Bay, NY ,a summer tourist village, across the river from Canada.  I loved growing up close to Canada and  embraced their music and culture.

The Thousand Islands area has been great fodder for several of my paintings.  Boldt Castle is one of the popular tourist draws.



This painting is of the power house at Boldt Castle.  The original has sold, but you can purchase reproduction on Fine Art America .  I have a wonderful collector that purchases many of my works from the 1000 Islands area.  He displays them at his business Bay Brokerage.

Thanks for reading and I plan to be much more active on this new blog!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment