Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New Art Still Life full of color and art supplies!


I recently finished  a new still life piece.  This one is so much fun - full of color and interest!  I set this up using my some prismacolor pencils in a vintage ball  jar.  Painting glass has kind of become my thing so I wanted the jar in there.  It added so much interest with the distorted reflections of the pencils.  The 2 books are colored pencil related too.  My little duck sits in my studio and watches me paint.  I wanted to use him in a still life and this is what happened~!

This is a 10 x 10 acrylic on paper.  I framed it with a black and silver wooden frame and it looks fantastic if I do say so myself :)  I am saving it for the 2017 show season, but you can purchase prints on Etsy or make me an offer - you never know :) :) 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment